The sky is blue, the sun is shining: it’s the perfect weather for a Mexican themed pre-dinner time!
And it’s as easy as pie!
Ingredients and ustensils
- some oil
- wheat or corn flour tortillas (you can find them in the « World Foods » section of your local supermarket)
- cookie cutters
- Mexican Salsa, guacamole, cheddar, everything you like!!
- Spread a little oil on each side of the tortillas
- Cut out the shapes from the tortillas using the cookie cutters and place them on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Insert the tray into the preheated oven at 180 °C for 8 to 10 minutes. But be careful, the difference in cooking time is obvious between 8 and 10 minutes, it’s up to you whether you prefer light or darker tortillas!!
You can serve right away and enjoy!!