Hear ye! Hear ye! Royal festivities are announced! From August 23 to 29, 2021, come and celebrate the courage and generosity of the Disney Princesses and Disney Queens Anna and Elsa at Disneyland Paris. As you stroll through the 2 Disney Parks and the Disney Village, you’ll find new Selfie Spots, Magic Shots, decorations and new treats in our restaurants, exclusively for the Ultimate Princess Celebration!
- Bravery Selfie Point with Merida (Fantasyland – Disneyland Park)
- Princess Jasmine’s Enchanting Selfie Point (Adventureland – Disneyland Park)
- Enchanted moments in the Kingdom of Arendelle (Toon Studio Walt Disney Studios Park)
- Magic Selfie Moments (Toon Studio – Walt Disney Studios Park)
And find other surprises with the Disney Princesses and Anna and Elsa throughout Disneyland Park throughout the day!
Magic Shots by Disney PhotoPass
Use your imagination – and a Disney PhotoPass photographer! – to put Disney Characters and Disney Princess-inspired content into your Disney PhotoPass photos.
In both Disney Parks, you will find 5 Magic Shot locations created especially for the Ultimate Princess Celebration:
- Magic Shot of ” Sleeping Beauty ” (at the foot of Sleeping Beauty Castle – Disneyland Park)
- “Moana” Magic Shot (Adventureland – Disneyland Park)
- The Magic Shot of ” Brave” (Near the Thunder Mesa Mercantile Building in Frontierland – Disneyland Park)
- Magic Shot of ” The Princess and the Frog ” (Near the Plaza Gardens Restaurant – Disneyland Park)
- The Frozen Magic Shot (Near the Cowboy Cookout Barbecue in Frontierland – Disneyland Park)
Please note: The PhotoPass service may be modified, delayed or cancelled without notice, particularly in the event of adverse weather conditions or insufficient security.
Want to take a break like a Prince or Princess? Take a diversion to the Princess Pavilion and the courtyard of L’auberge de Cendrillon (Fantasyland – Disneyland Park) to capture your most royal smile.
For a snack, treat yourself to a royal break at Plaza Gardens Restaurant or Victoria’s Home-Style Restaurant. If you’d rather “break free, break free” from the summer heat, stop by March Hare Refreshments (Fantasyland – Disneyland Park) or Fantasia Gelati (Fantasyland – Disneyland Park) for an Elsa-inspired sundae. And for fans of Ariel the Little Mermaid, beat your flippers to Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlour (Main Street, U.S.A. – Disneyland Park) for a delicious and refreshing surprise. Finally, the greediest won’t want to miss Belle’s tasty milkshake at Victoria’s Home-Style Restaurant!
Enter an enchanted world brimming with royal apparel, toys and accessories at La Chaumière des Sept Nains (Fantasyland – Disneyland Park), Emporium (Main Street, U.S.A. – Disneyland Park) and World of Disney (Disney Village). And during the Grand Celebration of the Princesses, you’ll be able to customize your t-shirts with new Princess-inspired elements exclusively at Disney Fashion (Disney Village).
The Ultimate Princess Celebration is the perfect opportunity to (re)discover some of the attractions celebrating the Disney Princesses, such as Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Le Pays des Contes de Fées, Aladdin’s Enchanted Passage, or The Flying Carpet.