Perhaps you have an empty glass bottle (such as a wine bottle) that hasn’t been recycled yet…
Here is a quick and easy tutorial to transform it into a carafe featuring our favourite mouse!
• A clean, empty glass bottle
• Specialist stained glass paint or, failing that, black, yellow and red acrylic paint
• A paintbrush and sticky tape
• After cleaning the wine bottle well and removing the labels that were stuck to it, place a tape to delineate the two colours (about 2/3 black and 1/3 red)
• Paint the lower third red. Apply a second coat as soon as the first is dry
• When the second layer is dry, you can remove the tape
• Switch to black. The red will have a slight outline to make the two colours stand out. You can add tape flush with it for extra security so that the two colours are well demarcated
• The same procedure is used for black: two layers are painted
• Once the black colour is dry, all you have to do is make the two circles (or oval shapes) to represent the buttons on Mickey’s trousers!
You can use a cork as a stamp.
And here is the result! If you wish, you can apply a small coat of varnish once the bottle is dry.