As part of the phased reopening of Disneyland Paris since July 15, Disney’s Newport Bay Club, Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe and Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne were progressively reopened. As we continue to adjust our operations and offerings for our guests, here is an update regarding our other hotels.
- Both Disney’s Newport Bay Club and Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe will remain open, offering a range of options for our guests to choose from, including the hotel’s theming, services provided, accommodations and price points.
- Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne will close 30 September and is scheduled to reopen 3 March, 2021.
- The Disneyland Hotel will now open December 8.
- Disney’s Sequoia Lodge will open on May 1.
- Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch reopening will be announced at a later date.
Following requests, we can confirm that work resumed in early July at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel, and we are excited to see this work, along with other priority projects at Disneyland Paris continue to move forward. We are in the process of determining a new opening date and look forward to sharing this soon.
Our goal is for guests to feel confident about coming to Disneyland Paris and to have an excellent experience. For each hotel booking change, we offer guests the choice of a replacement package in a different Disneyland Paris hotel or cancellation with a full refund and an option to rebook for a new date of arrival. More information on our latest temporary adjustments of our booking and cancellation policies can be found on our website.