Our Twitter feed is our second most important medium. It offers a lot of content in English on a wide range of topics. Its activity is mainly divided into two types of publications:
- Sharing live content from the Parks by our Reporters;
- Relaying Disney news from around the world.
Volunteer Position Criteria
- Ability to work as part of a team and be autonomous;
- Have short but regular availabilities throughout the day in order to be able to relay the content of our Reporters in real-time;
- Knowledge of the different Disney universes to be able to share the various news items as well as possible;
- Good knowledge of written English, a foreign language is a plus (in particular French, to interact with our mainly French-speaking team);
- Be imaginative enough to quickly write original and engaging texts that bring the Magic to life.
Please be aware that this is a voluntary assignment and does not constitute an offer of employment. Please be also aware we are unable to cover any expenses, any experiences will be taken entirely at your wish on a voluntary basis.