Disneyland Paris has its own hotel complex composed of seven hotels, each identifiable by a different theme. Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe awaits you along Route 66, in a setting inspired by the vast deserts of the American Southwest.
Indeed, imagine yourself in your room with Flash McQueen and admire the flamboyant lights of this Disney Hotel at nightfall.
Technical data of Disney Hotel Santa Fe
- Location: Disneyland Paris
- Acces: 20 min walk to the parks and 15 min by free shuttle
- Owner: Euro Disney SCA
- Opening date: April, 12th 1992
- Number of stars: 2 stars
- Style: New Mexico
- Number of rooms: 1000
- Restaurant: The Cantina
- Bar: The Rio Grande
- Coffee: The Starbucks Coffee
- Store The Trading Post
- Relax area: Indoor playground
- Character meeting: Selfie point every morning in the hotel lobby with Mickey and friends.